I got a call this morning, we are not flying out today. It looks like it's going to be tomorrow, but we'll see...again, I'm okay with it, and not stressed because everything is ready to go. I do want to ask if everyone will pray for Kathy (Cale's mom). Her and Dennis were planning on getting to see us Thursday and now everyday that we get delayed, it's less time that she gets with Cale. It's been since March that she's gotten to see her son and hug him. I know if you're a mother reading this, I'm sure you know how it must feel, during a time like this not to be with your child...no matter how old they are! Kathy misses him so much. Pictures and videos only do so much to help the battle she faces not getting to be with him.
The plan as of this morning, we will be flying into Travis Air Force base tomorrow, staying two nights, and then taking a 3 hour ambulance ride to the new facility on Monday. They have a hospital on the base that they will check Cale into. We'll see how much changes before the day is over! ;)
Thank you for praying!